Social Responsibility and Responsible Gaming
Palms Bet has a solid reputation both within the gaming industry and amongst our players for providing full transparency and always look for the positive experience from playing in our gaming halls and casinos (both land based and online). To ensure that your gambling experience remains positive and entertaining, Palms Bet advise that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Decide how much you're willing to lose before you begin playing, and never go over that amount.
- Do not borrow money to gamble.
- Choose a time limit, and stick to it.
- Take frequent breaks.
- Engage in other activities for fun, besides gambling.
- Never gamble when you're worried, stressed or depressed.
- Only use money that you've set aside specifically for recreational purposes.
Responsible gambling means setting and sticking to self-imposed limits on the amount of time and money you spend. Habitual deviation from these self-imposed limits could indicate an addiction. If you suspect that you have a gambling addiction, please answer the questions in the following questionnaire.
- Have you ever missed work because of gambling?
- Has your home life been negatively affected by your gambling?
- Has your reputation been affected by gambling?
- Have you ever tried to solve financial problems or pay off debts by gambling?
- When you lose, do you feel a strong urge to keep playing in order to win back your losses?
- When you win, do you feel a strong urge to keep playing in order to win more?
- Have you repeatedly gambled your money away (down to the last dollar)?
- Have you ever financed your gambling by borrowing money?
- Have you ever financed your gambling by selling something?
- Have you ever stopped yourself from using "gambling money" for normal expenditures?
- Have you ever gambled for longer than planned?
- Have you ever thought about/committed an illegal act to fund your gambling?
- Have you had difficulty sleeping as a result of your gambling?
- When frustrated, do you have an urge to gamble?
- Have you ever felt regret after gambling?
According to Gamblers Anonymous, answering "yes" to seven or more questions indicates the possibility of a gambling addiction, and in such cases we strongly advise that you seek professional assistance.
Мore information read here.